capilano-honey

Australia’s Capilano Honey admit selling toxic and poisonous honey to consumers

Capilano Honey are putting the lives of Australians at risk by knowingly selling honey that is full of antibiotics, toxins, irradiated pollen from China and alkaloids. Capilano are also deliberately concealing from consumers the fact that a large percentage of their honey is imported from China, Mexico, Argentina (where they have a factory), Hungary and Brazil.

Capilano, who promote themselves as 100% Australian, are so worried about being exposed they instituted frivolous and vexatious defamation proceedings in February 2016 against whistleblower and consumer activist Simon Mulvany seeking a gag order to try to silence him. Mr Mulvany runs a Facebook pageSave The Bees Australiaand a website calledBee the Curefocused on health and safety issues with Honey and the Bee industry.

The court case has backfired badly as Australian and Chinese media have reported on the case and now Capilano are refusing to file their Statement of Claim and will not communicate with Mr Mulvany’s lawyers which means the case will be thrown out because Capilano are failing to prosecute their case. This is in effect an admission by Capilano Honey that what Simon Mulvany has been saying is true and correct.

One of Mr Mulvany’s posts on his Facebook page said:

The world dumps its toxic honey on Australia then Capilano through sales are dumping it on ordinary Australians. Capilano Honey are sneaky and sell under brands AllowrieSmithsBarnes and Wescobee. Capilano is importing Argentinian honey from the heliotrope plant that can have disastrous consequences as it contains alkaloids. Your cheap supermarket honey has the potential to cause liver issues and simultaneously ruin an industry. The heat is on Australian honey literally in Capilano’s blending facilities but also from the world after Fairfax media reported samples of blended Australian honey contained high rates of dangerous alkaloids.” (Click here to read more – Go to page 10)

You can read all the articles that Simon Mulvany has voluntarily taken down pending a final hearing in the affidavit and annexures of Capilano’s lawyer Richard Keegan which Capilano want concealed from the public. As I said Capilano are now avoiding a final hearing like the plague and refuse to communicate with Mr Mulvany’s lawyers so a final hearing won’t happen and the case will be withdrawn soon either by consent or by court order.

Richard Keegan’s affidavit (Click here to read) where (at paragraph 19 onwards ) he talks about Capilano complaining to Facebook to take down some of Mr Mulvany’s posts.

Annexure pages 1 to 100 (Click here to read) Annexure pages 101 to 200 (Click here to read) Annexure pages 201 to 261 (Click here to read)

The lawyers being used by Capilano are Kerry Stokes’, who owns 18% of Capilano, and Channel Seven’s lawyers. Given Stokes has a long history of frivolous and vexatious defamation proceedings and seeking gag orders and super-injunctions to silence whistleblowers it is obvious that Stokes is the driving force behind the matter but that is worthy of a post in itself which I will publish in the next week or so.

Canada and India find Capilano Honey dangerous

Some of the health and safety dangers of Capilano Honey were previously reported by Fairfax Media in 2003 and nothing has changed today so there is a strong foundation to the health and safety issues being raised by Simon Mulvany.

“Drug fear prompts call for honey tests”

“Overseas testing has found honey from Argentina was contaminated by nitrofurans – veterinary drugs used to inhibit bacterial growth

“Chinese honey was banned worldwide in August because of contamination by chloramphenicol, another antibiotic drug that can lead to a life-threatening anaemia.”

“Capilano, the biggest Australian packer, has imported 5000 tonnes of Argentinian honey this year. The honey is blended with Australian product and sold locally.” (Click here to read more)

In 2010 the Indian government authority said:

Capilano’s honey sample was found to contain three antibiotics and was non-compliant with the Indian government’s Export Inspection Council’s (EIC) export standards, as well as some standards imposed in Australia itself (Click here to read more)

In 2004: “Authorities in Canada have recalled two batches of blended Australian and Argentinean honey. They say the honey contained antibacterial agents banned in food production. (Click here to read more)

Admission by Ben McKee in 2016 that he is aware of bees being fed antibiotics (“Lolly” is the slang term for antibiotics)

Every honey packer is well aware of the massive and increasing use of antibiotic in Australia to keep bees alive. I have spoken to Ben McKee of Capilano and Jodie Goldsworthy of Beechworth Honey to confirm that not only they but everyone is aware of the use of ‘Lolly’. Apart from weakened bees we are also running the risks of contaminated honey through overuse of antibiotic. And this contamination is becoming an increasing threat to the Australian honey industry. (Click here to read more)

Capilano Honey lockout Simon Mulvany on their open day for Beekeepers – 17th of April 2016 Maryborough Victoria

“Capilano closed its doors to Save the bees Australia on their open day. Every year Capilano Honey invite beekeepers to meet in Maryborough Victoria, this is a tradition. This year contracted Capilano beekeepers insisted I attend. They warned me I would be appalled by the tonnes of imported honey Capilano hold on this premise. These beekeepers are honourable men and feel insulted that a company from such pure origins has turned into an Importing Mecca.” (Click here to read more)

The video below is Simon Mulvany showing the tonnes of imported honey at the Capilano factory.

Below is another video that was filmed at the open day where Simon Mulvany asks a beekeeper about the Chinese pollen that is fed to the bees.

Capilano Honey CEO uses Facebook to spread lies – Will ASIC intervene?

Ben McKee has used the company’s Facebook page to spread lies and deliberately defame Simon Mulvany. McKee says in the below Facebook post that Simon Mulvany has run a: “smear campaign with information that has been proven by a court of law to be completely unfounded and defamatory” and “accusations which have been proven by a court of law to have no substance”.

This is a total lie and when I asked Capilano Honey “Can you please advise which judge in which court made this finding and when? And can I have a copy of the judgement?” They refused to respond. Simon Mulvany did agree to consent orders to take down some posts until final hearing so he did not have to spend more money flying up to Sydney from Victoria and so he could prepare his defence. (Click here to read the consent orders) But now it is Capilano who are refusing to file their claim in breach of court orders.

Ben McKee is the CEO of a company listed on the Australian Stock Market and the Australian Securities and Investment Corporation (ASIC) should have a close look at his false and misleading public statements and blatant lie to the 49,663 followers on the Capilano Facebook page.

capilano-honey-facebook-page-lies-2

The lies and crimes of Capilano CEO Ben McKee

Ben McKee has been caught lying all over town the last few months in an attempt to deliberately deceive consumers and it is worth having a look at a few more of those lies.

I wrote an email to Capilano Chairman Mr Trevor Morgan (Chairman) and Ms Annette Zbasnik (Company Secretary) on the 17/9/16 titled “Criminal conduct by Capilano Honey CEO/ Managing Director Dr Ben McKee” asking some extremely serious questions which they have not bothered to respond so far. (Click here to read the email to Capilano Chairman Trevor Morgan)

Where Ben McKee gets badly caught out lying is in 2 interviews. In an interview on the 3rd of August 2016 with Fairfax Media McKee says:

Capilano’s secondary brand Allowrie is mixed with honey imported from China, Mexico and Argentina because of Australian honey supply shortage“. (Click here to read more)

But then in an interview 12 days later on the 15th of August 2016 with the Chinese website China Daily Ben McKee says the “supply shortage” has been fixed “since last month“:

since last month all Capilano brands were no longer dependent on imported honey as the shortage had been addressed with Australian beekeepers stepping up their game and producing enough for domestic and overseas markets (Click here to read more)

But this is contradicted again by the sales director Peter McDonald who said in the same article “the company’s secondary brand Allowrie is mixed with honey imported from China, Mexico and Argentina but the product is only sold within Australian shores”. So based on what Mr McDonald says the importation and blending of honey continues and has not stopped as Ben McKee said. Why is Ben McKee lying?

Below is a radio interview Ben McKee did with Tom Elliott on 3AW Radio in Melbourne on Friday the 29th of July. Mr McKee was asked which other Capilano brands were selling imported honey and Mr McKee only mentioned Allowrie and Smiths but deliberately did not mention the other brands Barnes and Wescobee. Mr McKee was deliberately dishonest and I wonder why.

(Click above on the triangle on the left to play the interview)

I raised many more of Ben McKee’s lies in the email to the Capilano Chairman. Maybe the reason the Chairman hasn’t replied is because of the last question I asked him which was:

Are you aware of your Director’s Duties? Do you and the other Capilano Honey Directors have professional indemnity insurance and is it current? (Click here to read)

Summary

The Australian bee industry has a lot of problems and a major one is Capilano and the way they are destroying the reputation of the Australian honey industry here and overseas.

I went into Woolworths and Coles at Bondi Junction and the shelves were full of Capilano and their Allowrie Honey brand. The reason Capilano is doing so well and gets plenty of shelf space is because of their imported honey which means more profits and market share for Capilano and more profit for Coles and Woolworths at the expense of local honey producers and at the expense of the health of Australians.

There are a lot of honey suppliers who sell quality honey and the public should continue to support the industry but I have thrown my Capilano Honey in the bin. I will not buy Capilano’s honey anymore until they sack their CEO and start doing the right thing for the health of Australian consumers. I will write another post on this issue in the next few weeks.

Please use the Twitter, Facebook and email etc. buttons below and help promote this post.

Kangaroo Court of Australia is an independent website and is reliant on donations to keep publishing. If you would like to support the continuance of this site, please click on the button below to donate via PayPal or go to the donations page for other donation options. (Click here to go to the Donations page)

If you would like to follow this website, you can by email notification at the top right of this page and about twice a week you will be notified when there is a new article.

Thank you for your support.

Tags: , , , , , , ,

63 Comments on “Australia’s Capilano Honey admit selling toxic and poisonous honey to consumers”

1. Debra Jorgensen September 18, 2016 at 4:31 am #

Here’s the thing………..if you have Any tastebuds, you will not buy capilano honey anyway.

I replaced sugar with honey as my tea and coffee and cereal sweetener about 40 years ago and have bought their honey only a few times over the years. Each time I’m reminded how unnatural it tastes and how it burns my mouth so Now I have learned my lesson and NEVER purchase their inferior product. After reading this article, I now know why it burns and tastes SO BAD.

• Kumar September 21, 2016 at 11:46 am #

exactly on the point. capalino honey tastes fake u can tell. i havent bought their honey in over 10 years.

2. Emu September 18, 2016 at 8:09 am #

Capilano honey has been banned from our house for probably 15 years after I read they heat-treat the product which kills many beneficial properties and is why it doesn’t crystallise like natural honey, as well as using cheap contaminated imports.

This KCA disclosure is just one more good reason to pay a little bit more and support certified 100% Australian product.

The fact that the grub Stokes owns a major share in Capilano clinches the ban. The man contaminates anything he gets his sticky fingers into.

• Patricia September 18, 2016 at 9:33 am #

Why do we need to import honey and pollen from other countries? Should we be planting more suitable trees and plants here? I wondered why the honey never crystallised, thank you for your post. I will get rid of the container I have now and search for real Australian honey.

• frana September 19, 2016 at 7:09 pm #

Check your local farmers markets, or bee club for local real honey. There are lots of us amateur beekeepers around selling pure honey.

• Paul September 20, 2016 at 3:01 pm #

I only buy from the local artisan producers at the local market. It’s a completely different product to what the likes of Capilano flog.

3. ohdeah September 18, 2016 at 10:00 am #

Yes heard Allowrie honey by Capilano was inferior – however, the Capilano “Australian” honey only says pure Australian Honey – is this incorrect? Have noticed very very sweet these days – to be on safe side, better buy the health shop brand from now on.

4. Jonde September 18, 2016 at 10:13 am #

Another item to add to the ever-growing list of dishonest, unreliable,devious and illegal, activities which keeps Australia among the most corrupt countries in the world.

5. lawyersorgraverobbers September 18, 2016 at 10:35 am #

A large percentage of our food is supplied by the Food Service Sector. Restaurants, Hotels, Schools, Hospitals, Institutions and aged care facilities. Many of the people eating this food have no other option. The food being sold into this market is price not quality driven. This food is not scrutinized by the public and the people who make the decisions to purchase this food are on points incentive programs offered by the main distributors. The failure of our regulator to protect us from contaminated imported foods is where the problem lies. What facilities and resources does Border Force (Used to be customs) have to test imported food and how often is this food tested?

• Elle September 20, 2016 at 5:16 pm #

There is apparently no routine testing of imported foods. Testing only occurs if there are suspicions that there might be issues with it. Therefore, until a problem is identified by people getting sick form consuming a food, nothing is ever tested. Do not buy imported foods unless you can trust the country of origin.

6. Gary Fox September 18, 2016 at 10:35 am #

I stopped using Capilano Honey years ago.. there was something wrong with it.. made my throat itch and tasted sickly. I made 2 inquires to a safe food organization regarding honey and flax seed and their only comment was basically ( they have a listing) and contact the supplier for further information. That tells me everything. ! Our watch dog out there paid by the taxpayer has not got a clue what’s being imported into this country and they need to be made accountable. It would seem it takes other countries like Europe that actually test stuff entering their countries that blow the whistle.

7. Barbara September 18, 2016 at 11:22 am #

I stopped using Capilano honey many years ago when it was revealed they used imports from Argentina. Spoke to a friend who is a beekeeper about 3 weeks ago and he told me there is still a shortage of bees. So there is another lie from CEO of Capilano who said the opposite was the case only middle of August. I only purchase honey direct from beekeepers or health food shops. Babs

8. te September 18, 2016 at 12:05 pm #

Lies and deceit are the norm with Woolies and Coles.
    Watch their labelling of ‘fresh’ food products.
    One of their deceits is to label food trays as a mixture of Australian and some other country’s products.
    Eg. Months back Coles and Woolies labelled lemons as such a mixture. The lie was that there no Australian lemons in the display and I insisted thay correct their lies.
    Last weekend Woollies in Double Bay labelled their garlic as a mixture of Australian and Mexican garlic. I asked an employee to pick out the Aiustralian garlic. He said there was none in the display. So I pointed out then that the advertisement/labelling was a lie. He simply replied: ‘what do you want me to do about it’? I informed him that it was a deceptive practice and the he removed the label. An hour later the label was back so I took the label and gave it to the management counter with the same complaint of deceit.
    Next day the same label was back. I complained again, up a level. He said that the label was as it is and he could not think of how to fix it. I suggested that he mask out the reference to ‘Australian’. Later I noted that “Australian’ was masked out.
    Seems that staff at Woolies in Double Bay are not only willing participants in deceitful practices and lack ethics training, they have no common sense, it would seem.
    clearly that the ceos of Woolies should replace themselves.

• Gary Fox September 19, 2016 at 4:05 pm #

Good on you. I had a similar problem and is still there… they advertise Australian and Chinese Garlic in two separate trays, 1 for $28 a kilo and the other for $14 a kilo…. both look the same… no difference… no nothing.. I will bet the whole pile of junk is Chinese and poor people pick the Australian tray and pay twice the price.

• Lini October 9, 2016 at 2:37 pm #

while it is unethical maybe the staff just want to keep their jobs as their just doing what the mangers and such says.
      I definitely will be throwing out my capilano honey.

9. Janelise C September 18, 2016 at 12:45 pm #

Here’s another one who wouldn’t buy Capilano – or Allowrie. I buy Australian Rainforest Honey which claims to be 100% Australian and has a safe tick – which is too small for me to read but tastes good and is quite affordable.
    How surprising to see Stokes and Greed linked together…..AGAIN!!! The two are synonymous as shown time and again.

• aussieblue88 September 18, 2016 at 3:13 pm #

Can you please let me know where I can buy Australian Rainforest Honey? Have thrown all the Capilano etc. in the bin and need a good honey to see me through. Many thanks.

• Shane Dowling September 18, 2016 at 3:26 pm #

An internet search says you can buy Australian Rainforest Honey from Woolworths. Their website is here: http://arfhoney.com.au/ I was just at a Harris Farm fruit shop and they have a number of different honeys but they don’t sell Capilano or the other Capilano brands which I thought was very telling.

• Janelise C September 18, 2016 at 7:29 pm #

Yes Aussieblue88, I buy a 1kg (plastic) pot at Woolworths and it is roughly $10 but I can’t tell you exactly the price as it lasts for a while. I have a tablespoon of Cider Vinegar & Honey twice a day – for all that ails you, as they say. It’s good home grown advice. Good luck

• Gary Fox September 19, 2016 at 4:09 pm #

google the honey map and register. They will give you all the details of local bee keepers and their honey. I wouldn’t purchase any honey that’s not on the map

10. Louie2U September 18, 2016 at 4:50 pm #

Kerry Stokes involved again? Why am I not surprised. The man destroys whatever he touches. The West Australian, The Sunday Times, Channel 7, etc. Drunk on ego, arrogance & power!
    I stopped buying Capilano/Wescobee about 2004. Heat treated honey changes its composition & degrades any benefit. Since then I have actively sought out locally produced/backyard honey no matter where I am. First, it tastes so much better & second, the bees themselves are treated better. Corporate does not always mean better to the end user consumer.

11. uloola September 18, 2016 at 6:01 pm #

It would be interesting to see what political donations have been made by Allowrie.

12. Ned September 18, 2016 at 8:16 pm #

In the early 70s I knew a law student and house mate who gave me the good oil from his employer law firm.
    In short; the controlled mass media would not report on complaints and exposure of, would you believe, Woollies! (As a specific example)
    Simple reason being that the controlled mass media are subservient to corporate advertising revenue.
    Surprised?
    Well, independent internet media is going to stuff up that scam.

13. Penelope Lee September 19, 2016 at 2:40 pm #

I only bought it a couple of times and I didn’t like the way it didn’t crystalize in the bottle in winter, I thought that was weird, and it wasn’t very yummy….
    We also need to think about what genuinely aussie honey is made from too really, I know of a few bee keepers down south that make honey from bees that collect from Patterson’s curse which makes toxic honey so I started buying honey that I knew came from a bee keeper who’s bees collected from wattle and gum instead…. I’m really lucky to live in the country and have the option to be able to buy honey directly from the apiarist.
    And it is sooo much nicer than any big brand honey which is conglomeration of honey from all over the place.
    If anyone can ever get their hands on Kangaroo island Honey then do it – it’s amazing and does pop up in a few supermarkets and big city specialty and health food stores…. Kingaroy Honey is good too.

14. aussieblue88 September 19, 2016 at 5:36 pm #

Having thrown all the Capilano honey in the bin yesterday, I’m glad to report I have now purchased a 500g jar of 100% Pure Organic Honey from Aldi for $6.00. Here’s hoping
    all goes well on the honey side of life!

• Matt September 20, 2016 at 4:09 am #

Please don’t be fooled Capilano is not the only company importing honey but is the biggest. You need to check the label. I’m a beekeeper full time.

• Gary Fox September 21, 2016 at 11:07 am #

That’s good information Matt.. there should be a register of suppliers of inferior honey. I only buy from keepers on the honey map and one would assume that would be the real deal. You can taste inferior honey but that also depends on the percentage of mix. Put it this way.. if somebody is found blending inferior honey and is listed on the honey map.. than that is going to stuff a lot of keepers up bigtime.!!

15. Jason September 20, 2016 at 11:26 am #

Good on you for doing this mate! I’m actually quite shocked as i thought we were one of the better countries! To read that India has even knocked back Aussie honey is alarming to say the least. Very interested to see where this goes!

16. hunnybunz September 20, 2016 at 6:51 pm #

Farmer’s Markets, roadside stalls & even IGA stores stock honey from local sources. These should be unprocessed and uncontaminated by inferior imports.

17. helenbowley September 20, 2016 at 7:17 pm #

I’m shocked. I naively thought that Australia was protecting its ‘clean bees’. The ordinary punter can’t even bring a honey sweet into the country as far as I know!

18. William September 20, 2016 at 9:28 pm #

I have not bought Capilano or Allowrie for years, I have been buying honey from various small shops, one branded “Bush Honey…pure Australian Honey” and the other “Honey DownUnder”. Both claim to be 100% pure Australian honey. But how would I know?

I think Capilano should be ashamed of themselves. I try very hard to only buy Auistralian food product, if I buy overseas, I certainly do not buy any marked made in China.

19. Jim blackburn September 20, 2016 at 10:30 pm #

We have pure West Australian medicinal honeys tested and guaranteed pure. No chemical or pesticides check our web site for retailers. http://balanceddistributors.com.au/honey-products/

20. Ron Druber September 21, 2016 at 12:14 pm #

Support Dick Smith by buying his OZEHONEY from your supermarket.

• mac September 23, 2016 at 5:58 pm #

or from a farmers market. Make sure you know who your Beekeeper is

21. geodea September 21, 2016 at 12:35 pm #

Interestingly… As a WA resident, I normally buy my “local” honey from Spudshed, who have a rep. for not being bent over the same barrel as the Coles/Woolies farmer-slaves… But a week ago I went in and could not find a single example of local honeys which had all been replaced by multiple, multiple sell-points of Capilano… I asked the staff where the real honey was and they told me that they’d struggled to get access to the local products, but it seemed to me at the time that the whole lot had been replaced as some sort of marketing arrangement… I will be watching closely – and probably shopping elsewhere…

22. John youde September 21, 2016 at 4:20 pm #

Will be taking all their honey off the shelves at Flynn Drive IGA

23. Jurek September 22, 2016 at 1:57 am #

I wonder what is Australian customs doing? Why do they allow to import toxic Chinese honey? If you as a tourist tried to import honey from Eurpoe, it would be confiscated at the airport but they allow mass importation of toxic honey from China.

Buy honey from Tasmania, on-line.

• aussieblue88 September 22, 2016 at 5:52 pm #

Very interesting point there, Jurek. Time to put Customs on notice to ensure no toxic honey is being imported into our country !!

24. uran September 22, 2016 at 11:33 pm #

I am from Asia, I gave thrown away the capilano honey an will no trust the brand any more.

25. Ned. September 23, 2016 at 2:54 pm #

Monsanto’s Glyphosate in honey ignored by the FDA in the United States.
    Original article at natural news found here also:

26. Erna September 23, 2016 at 5:49 pm #

So disappointed, always buy this brand, I have an auto immune disease & try to eat healthy, stuff like this does not help!!!

27. Sophia September 23, 2016 at 9:01 pm #

Mine went into the bin too.. Capilano should be prosecuted… Has anyone contacted Nick Xenophon?

28. Pg September 25, 2016 at 11:50 pm #

If they(china)are the biggest producers and they buy honey from portugal, that already answers the big question

29. Elise September 26, 2016 at 12:06 am #

Not aware of this situation, I bought a bottle of Allowrie honey a few months ago and it certainly was inferior. I couldn’t wait to go back to my regular supplier of honey at my local markets.

30. Peter Richards September 26, 2016 at 3:34 pm #

Stop importing dodgy honey. Enough being produced in Tasmania not to buy imported rubbish.

31. Ned. September 27, 2016 at 9:19 am #

“Capilano’s Stinging Reply to Beekeeper”.
    [The Daily Telegraph, Sydney Page 55. 27th September 2016]
    Seems that the b..’s are disturbed!

32. Shane Dowling October 1, 2016 at 11:31 am #

I just went to the Bondi Farmers Market and bought some real Australian honey.Bondi Famers Market - Every Saturday 9am to 1pm. Bondi Beach Public School

Bondi Beach

You can even buy it with honeycomb in it.

null

They are there every Saturday: Campbell Parade, Bondi Beach Public School 9am to 1pm

33. Zee October 1, 2016 at 3:47 pm #

False Advertising/Misleading Claims are only one of the legal issues Capitano is going to run into, this could well attract a class action if a big enough group decides to go after them…..any takers?

34. Honey lover October 5, 2016 at 1:01 pm #

Clayridge honey from basin view NSW is where I get mine.

35. Eddy Setiawan October 25, 2016 at 11:14 am #

Very disappointed with Capilano…i used to eat this honey since i was in Uni i NSW back on the 90s and i regret giving this honey to my kids on my last visit to OZ in july 2016.
    Such shame…i though australian brand can be trusted…what a shame

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. Channel Seven, Capilano Honey and Addisons Lawyers involved in judicial favours scam | Kangaroo Court of Australia - September 25, 2016

[…] This article is a follow-up to last weeks article titled “Australia’s Capilano Honey admit selling toxic and poisonous honey to consumers” (Click here to read the article) […]

2. Sex tape featuring Capilano Honey CEO Ben McKee covered up by Directors | Kangaroo Court of Australia - October 6, 2016

[…] Honey Facebook page which I highlighted in an article on my website on the 17/9/16 titled “Australia’s Capilano Honey admit selling toxic and poisonous honey to consumers” do you intend on sacking Ben […]

3. Capilano take out super-injunction to silence a 2nd journalist re: poisonous and toxic honey | Kangaroo Court of Australia - October 9, 2016

[…] to cover it up from the public. The first article that they want me to take down is actually an opinion piece regarding them suing the first journalist Simon Mulvany, the health dangers and Capilano breaching […]

4. Capilano Honey want journalist jailed for exposing their toxic and poisonous honey | Kangaroo Court of Australia - October 13, 2016

[…] written 4 articles about Capilano Honey but their real concern in the first article titled “Australia’s Capilano Honey admit selling toxic and poisonous honey to consumers” which was published on the 17th September 2016. One of the key reasons Capilano Honey wanted […]

5. Capilano Honey flag possible recall of honey because of Health and Safety fears | Kangaroo Court of Australia - October 30, 2016

[…] Capilano Honey. In September 2016 I wrote an article about Capilano suing Mr Mulvany titled “Australia’s Capilano Honey admit selling toxic and poisonous honey to consumers” that went viral and initiated other media reports in Australia and […]

6. Choice magazine caught in cash for comment scandal | Kangaroo Court of Australia - November 6, 2016

[…] the 17th September 2016 I wrote an article titled “Australia’s Capilano Honey admit selling toxic and poisonous honey to consumers” that went viral and initiated other media reports in Australia and Asia. In the article I raised […]

7. Capilano Honey and Choice cover-up of poisonous honey exposed by Federal Government | Kangaroo Court of Australia - November 13, 2016

[…] Below is a sample of the lies that Capilano Honey are telling the public on their Facebook page. It is consistent with an equally deceptive and deceitful media release they issued on the 7/10/2016 “Capilano Honey Statement” which was in response to my article published on the 17/9/16 titled: “Australia’s Capilano Honey admit selling toxic and poisonous honey to consumers“ (Click here to read the article) […]

8. Capilano Honey calls for ban on pesticides to stop poisoning bees and honey | Kangaroo Court of Australia - December 17, 2016

[…] pressure had to a large degree subsided with their defamation action against another journalist. (Click here to read more) My original article on the matter covered the court case and went viral which ultimately led to […]

9. Samantha Armytage and Rebecca Gibney exposed as frivolous in 7 sex scandal defamation case | Kangaroo Court of Australia - January 21, 2017

[…] main reason Capilano Honey and Ben McKee sued me is because I wrote an article saying they are knowingly selling poisonous and toxic honey. In November 2016 Capilano Honey published a statement calling on the federal government to ban […]

10. Saving the Bees in Australia with Simon Mulvany - KM102 - February 15, 2017

[…] Great article from Kangaroo Court of Australia about the Simons Case HERE […]

11. Kerry Stokes versus the world. Part 2. This time he wants to destroy free speech on social media | Kangaroo Court of Australia - February 19, 2017

[…] exposing Stokes’ corrupt and criminal conduct. This has included myself, Amber Harrison and Simon Mulvany from Save The Bees and probably other social media users we don’t know about because of dodgy suppression […]