There is a sex tape featuring Capilano Honey CEO Ben McKee talking about having anal sex with a female staff member at Capilano Honey. As you can see by the first email below I put questions about the matter to the directors of Capilano Honey and they have so far refused to respond even though it is my understanding at least 2 of the directors have seen the tape. The second email below is from Ben McKee to Simon Mulvany trying to cover-up the sex tape.
What makes it very bizarre is the forum that Ben McKee chose to make the comments. In February 2016 Ben McKee and Capilano Honey instituted frivolous and vexatious defamation proceedings against bee industry whistleblower and consumer activist Simon Mulvany.
In May 2016 Ben McKee was at a meeting with Simon Mulvany to try and conciliate an out of court resolution in relation to the defamation case. Also at the meeting was a documentary filmmaker Alex who is filming a documentary with Mr Mulvany on the bee industry. For some unexplained reason Ben McKee thought that was an appropriate forum to talk about having anal sex with one of the Capilano female employees.
One has to wonder why Ben McKee would make the comments on film and even if it wasn’t on film why would he make those sorts of comments at a meeting with someone he is suing in a frivolous and vexatious defamation case.
Below is the email that I sent to the Capilano Honey directors just after midnight on Monday at 12.03am. At this point they haven’t responded and based on the following email from Ben McKee I doubt they will.
From: Shane Dowling
Sent: Tuesday, 4 October 2016 12:03 AM
To: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org; ‘Richard Keegan’ <email@example.com>; ‘Martin O’Connor’ <Martin.OConnor@addisonslawyers.com.au>; ‘Sandy Dawson’ <firstname.lastname@example.org>; email@example.com
Subject: Sex tape featuring Capilano Honey CEO Ben McKee
Dear Capilano Honey Directors, Mr Trevor Morgan (Chairman) and Ms Annette Zbasnik (Company Secretary)
I am writing to you in regards to a sex tape that I am aware of that allegedly features Capilano Honey CEO Ben McKee. I won’t get into all the details but one example is that the video allegedly shows Ben McKee discussing the desire of having anal sex in relation to one of Capilano Honey’s female staff, whom I won’t name, but Ben McKee does name her in the video. Why Ben McKee would say such sexual deviant things is beyond me and what makes it a million times worse is that he said it on camera. Be that as it may, I have some questions for the directors:
- Are any of the Capilano Honey Directors aware of the tape?
- Have any of the Capilano Directors seen and/or heard the tape?
- If any of the Capilano Directors have seen and/or heard the tape what action have the Directors taken?
- Do the Capilano Honey Directors condone sexual deviant conduct in the workplace/workforce?
- At other companies where there have been sex scandals involving the CEO they sack the CEO. Why hasn’t Capilano Honey sacked Ben McKee?
- The Kerry Stokes controlled Channel Seven are currently facing legal proceedings for sacking 2 sisters for complaining about sexual harassment at Channel Seven and Capilano Honey are using the same lawyers (Addisons Lawyers) who are also Kerry Stokes’ and Ryan Stokes’ personal lawyers. Given that Kerry Stokes owns 18% of Capilano Honey and given the sex tape and legal proceedings against Simon Mulvany is market sensitive information how much inside information has Kerry and Ryan Stokes been given?
- Have the other Capilano Shareholders been given the same inside information that Kerry and Ryan Stokes have been given? If not, why not?
- Given that Capilano Honey has deleted certain deliberately false and misleading remarks made by CEO Ben McKee on the Capilano Honey Facebook page which I highlighted in an article on my website on the 17/9/16 titled “Australia’s Capilano Honey admit selling toxic and poisonous honey to consumers” do you intend on sacking Ben McKee?
- Have the Capilano Honey insurers been made aware of the sex tape?
- Are the Capilano Honey Directors aware of their Director’s Duties? Do the Capilano Honey Directors have professional indemnity insurance and is it current?
- If I am able to acquire a copy of the sex tape does Capilano Honey have any objection to me publishing the tape?
Can you please respond by 5pm Tuesday the 4th October 2016.
Ben McKee email to Simon Mulvany Tuesday 4th October 4.44pm
On Tuesday the 4th of October 2016 Ben McKee started to work the phones to try to cover-up his actions as the below email by Ben McKee shows. He called Simon Mulvany twice in an attempt to make sure that he did not communicate with me in relation to the sex tape or any other matters.
The “Kangaroo Court” in the subject line in the below email refers to this website and I am the “Shane Dowling” he talks about and the “allegations” he refers to are the ones I make in the above email.
Ben McKee’s above email raises many questions, Some are:
- He is clearly trying to cover-up the sex tape.
- He does not deny the allegations in his email which is basically admission. The reason is because it is pointless denying it to Simon Mulvany as he was there when the sex tape was filmed.
- He uses a Capilano Honey email address which implicates Capilano Honey in the attempted cover-up as is implies Ben McKee has Capilano’s approval to cover it up.
- Given Capilano Honey and Ben McKee are suing Simon Mulvany and they both have lawyers then Mr McKee should have not contacted Simon Mulvany directly and he would have known it. I suspect it was an attempt to verbal Simon Mulvany.
Capilano Honey and Ben McKee are no fans of myself and this website given my recent post on Capilano and Mr McKee titled “Australia’s Capilano Honey admit selling toxic and poisonous honey to consumers” which went viral.(Click here to read the post) But they are a listed company and have obligations in relation to keeping the share market informed on issues that might affect the share price and should have answered my questions.
It is my understanding that at least 2 of the Capilano Honey directors have seen the tape and are therefore involved in the attempted cover-up. I wonder if the sex tape will end up on Kerry Stokes’ Channel Seven who, with recent buying, now owns over 19% of Capilano Honey?
Please use the Twitter, Facebook and email etc. buttons below and help promote this post.
Kangaroo Court of Australia is an independent website and is reliant on donations to keep publishing. To support the continuance of this site, please click on the button below to donate via PayPal or go to the donations page for other donation options. (Click here to go to the Donations page)
If you would like to follow this website, you can by email notification at the top right of this page and about twice a week you will be notified when there is a new article.
Thank you for your support.