Below is a video I recorded on Friday (30/8/13) outside the Law Courts building in Sydney. The video is the next step by this site for putting judicial corruption on the political agenda. It is probably a bit late for the 2013 election agenda but not impossible.
The video is 2 minutes long.
The video is not perfect but it is a lot more powerful than some might realise and a start for bigger and better things to come in the near future.
Below is what is written on the poster:
Chief Judge John Pascoe
Federal Circuit Court of Australia
- John Pascoe was CEO/Director and Chairman of George Weston Foods where there was mass price-fixing, witness bribing and John Pascoe succumbed to blackmail by Dick Honan (Chairman of Manildra) to conceal price-fixing. John Pascoe lied during his section s155 examination with the ACCC which is a criminal offence. (See article on the website Kangaroo Court of Australia titled: “The handiwork of Chief Federal Magistrate John Pascoe – witness bribing, price-fixing, succumbing to blackmail to conceal a crime and lying to shareholders etc. Is there anything this man cannot do?”)
- John Pascoe’s was a Director/Chairman of Aristocrat Leisure Limited where he was involved with making false and misleading statements and breaching continuous disclosure laws. This led to a multi-million dollar payout to the victims.
- John Pascoe’s attempted to conceal plagiarism by the former Federal Magistrate Jennifer Rimmer.
- The fraud at the Federal Magistrates Court of Australia under his direction and management. John Pascoe was running two offices at the tax payers expense etc.
- Chief Federal Magistrate John Pascoe heard a case where there was an alleged breach of the Trade Practices Act. The same Trade Practices Act that John Pascoe was breaching on an ongoing basis when he was CEO/Chairman at George Western Foods.
- Is Chief Federal Magistrate John Pascoe permanently out to lunch? His has a lazy work ethics as Chief Judge.
What is written on the poster is an extract from a previous post that I wrote in relation to John Pascoe. (Click here to read the post)
The reason for targeting John Pascoe is quite simple, he is the greatest weak link in the judicial system given his corrupt background. Not many people can lay claim to fame that they have ripped off every Australian. John Pascoe can given that he oversaw the price-fixing of flour, which everyone eats, when he was CEO / Chairman of George Weston Foods. And that is just the start of his crimes as the poster outlines.
I could have written about many other judges on the poster, but it a game of one step at a time. The main point of the video is to draw attention to corruption in the judiciary.
Video adds a lot more clout in some situations when trying to get a message across and I will persist with it in the future. While some might be dismissive of the above video, it would worry people in the judicial fraternity greatly. But there is nothing they can do and certainly nothing John Pascoe can do.
I thought it was appropriate to call this post the KCA 2013 Election campaign launch because the Liberals had their campaign launch last weekend and Labor have theirs this weekend.
Admin: I was meant to publish the video during the week but things did not go as planned and I had to redo the video. But back on track now and wiser for the experience which will come in handy for future videos.
Please use the Twitter, Facebook and email etc. buttons below and help promote this post.
If you would like to follow this site by email you can at the top right side of this page and about once a week you will get an email when there is a new post/story on this site.
This site is fully funded by myself, both time wise and monetary wise. If you would like to support the continuance and growth of this site it would be greatly appreciated if you make a donation using the bank account details below or click on the button to donate via PayPal, buy a t-shirt, coffee mug or a copy of my book. The links are below.National Australia Bank Account Name: Shane Dowling BSB: 082 / 140 Account Number No: 122 243 908
If you would like to buy a t-shirt or coffee mug visit my online shop (Click here to visit the shop)
If you would like to buy a copy of my non-fiction book on corruption in the Australian judiciary that names names visit my website for the book which has links to the online bookshops. (Click her to visit the website)
Thank you for your support.