KANGAROO COURT OF AUSTRALIA 2017 CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEAR POST

If you judge the year by how much you have achieved your goals, then this website has had a good year. We are here to shine a light on corruption, especially judicial corruption and that has certainly been done with last week’s post for example showing documented evidence that Chief Justice Tom Bathurst is personally behind trying to have me jailed and I suspect likely had a hand in me doing the recent 4 months jail.

Even Fairfax Media have joined the cause and in effect said Justice Lucy McCallum is corrupt when they said they did not get a fair trial in the Chris Gayle defamation case because Justice McCallum misled the jury. Justice McCallum tried to intimidate Fairfax for making a public statement questioning her conduct.

By the way Justice McCallum on Tuesday (19/12/17) stood down from hearing the Jane Doe 1 & Ors v Shane Dowling defamation case after she kept the suppression orders going. She couldn’t stand down fast enough when I said I was going to file a Notice Of Motion for her to stand down for bias. She said “Don’t worry about filing the notice of motion. I’ll stand down”. She obviously didn’t want to have to respond to the evidence in the Notice of Motion when I filed it.

I’ll do a post early in the new year updating were the various court cases are at.

I would like to thank all the people who supported myself and this website when I was in jail from August to December this year. One of the things they were trying to achieve by jailing me was silencing me. That didn’t totally happen as the Facebook page and Twitter accounts continued to some degree and I’ll take steps to make sure it happens even less in the future and ask some of the readers to become admin people to add articles for the Facebook page.

I’ll be trying to do a lot more video next year, as per below, with my discovery of how easy it is to use the self-record on the smart phone instead of setting up the tripod and microphone etc which always took me forever. The video will be great for reporting just after court etc on Twitter, Facebook and this website.

Once again thank you very much for all your support this year and hope you have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. I think 2018 should be a big year for this website and I hope you continue to support KCA and myself.

Kangaroo Court of Australia is an independent website and is reliant on donations to keep publishing. If you would like to support the continuance of this site, please click on the button below to donate via PayPal or go to the donations page for other donation options. (Click here to go to the Donations page)

Thank you for your support.

Tags:

19 Comments on “KANGAROO COURT OF AUSTRALIA 2017 CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEAR POST”

1. Hugh Dickson December 23, 2017 at 12:28 pm #

You are one of the bravest and strongest people out there. Australia needs more people like you, Shane

2. Jonde December 23, 2017 at 12:40 pm #

Many thanks to you Shane for the great effort in ‘pushing hard to keep the bastards honest’.
    Lots of Best Wishes to you to have a Merry Christmas and A Happy & Prosperous New Year 2018.
    We look forward to the Kangaroo Court Of Australia moving onward and upward, ad infinitum.

3. bevis December 23, 2017 at 12:40 pm #

Thank You Shane. You also have a fantastic Christmas and a Safe new Year.
    All the best for next Year.
    Regards Bevis

4. Peter Sandery December 23, 2017 at 1:13 pm #

Well done Shane and all the best to you and for your endeavours in the new year

5. Ralphie Sunset December 23, 2017 at 2:34 pm #

Merry Christmas Shane keep up the Good work !

6. rodjac2014 December 23, 2017 at 2:45 pm #

The very best of Christmas greetings and may 2018 be a breakthrough year on the corruption front.

7. Gavin carpenter December 23, 2017 at 3:42 pm #

Good luck, compliments of the season and best wishes for 2018. From the top of the political tree to the bottom of the legal mob they are on a runaway gravy train and they all will do their damnest to keep it going. Unfortunately in trying to stop it or at least slow it down we will see pink pigs fly past, it is all so entrenched.

8. Bob B December 23, 2017 at 3:46 pm #

Mr Shane Dowling,

Thank you for your determined work.

Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year,

Kind regards,

Bob Beavers

9. Bruce Wilson. December 23, 2017 at 6:20 pm #

All the best for 2018 Regards Bruce Wilson.

10. Peter Groves December 23, 2017 at 6:37 pm #

Great to have you back on deck Shane, I look forward to more of your work against the corrupt lawyers and Judges.

11. Colleen Bennett December 23, 2017 at 6:53 pm #

Thank you, Shane, for your tireless efforts to expose these Mongrel Corrupt Judges and the Paedophile Judges in Australia. Now is the time for Derryn Hince to contact you and work closely with you to have them all investigated. They have been getting away with this Paedophilia and corruption behaviour far too long now.

12. Janelise Chaplin December 23, 2017 at 7:20 pm #

Best wishes to one of Australia’s genuine HEROs.

13. Gary Roberts December 23, 2017 at 9:25 pm #

Well done with your work .It is so refreshing to see the hidden unbidden in a truly professional manner . I hope that the New Year brings change that is long overdue in this country .
    Have a Merry Christmas and a Safe and Healthy New Year

14. scartistservices December 23, 2017 at 11:49 pm #

Hang in there! Keep on going!

15. Maxwell dennehy December 24, 2017 at 10:14 am #

Your the man shane.keep safe mate .merry xmas.hope to hear from you next year .god bless.

16. helentastard December 24, 2017 at 4:58 pm #

Well done Shane. Enjoy the festive season. H.T.

17. John J Howard December 25, 2017 at 10:09 am #

A Happy Christmas to Shane Dowling!

18. ester weiss December 25, 2017 at 3:19 pm #

You make us proud. It only takes 1 brave man, not to be intimidated. Its a hard battle, but you are not alone

19. bevis December 26, 2017 at 9:03 am #

hope fully you will be interested in this site Shane

Moderator: Link did not work