NSW Deputy Premier John Barilaro announced his resignation on Monday morning and I published the below video on YouTube a few hours later titled “The real reasons NSW Deputy Premier John Barilaro resigned: Fraud, theft, abuse of power and numerous alleged affairs”.
The video details:
- The false complaint of stalking that John Barilaro made against Kristo Langker to the NSW Police. (Click here to read more)
- The frivolous and vexatious defamation case by John Barilaro against Jordan Shanks who publishes the YouTube channel Friendlyjordies. (Click here to read more)
- The NSW Independent Commission Against Corruption (ICAC) likely calling John Barilaro to give evidence in their investigation into former NSW Premier Gladys Berejiklian and the possibility that ICAC might also find John Barilaro has acted corruptly. (Click here to read more)
- John Barilaro allegedly having numerous affairs including with a former high profile journalist.
- John Barilaro’s fraud and theft by pork barrelling government funds.
(Click anyhwere on the below video to watch)
(I have started posting videos regularly for my YouTube channel and I plan on continuing to do so in the future so if you don’t already subscribe to the channel please do. It is free. Just hit the subscribe button.) (Click here to go to the channel)
As I published on Saturday “Corrupt NSW Premier Gladys Berejiklian forced to resign as her previous perjury, lies and pork-barrelling bring her unstuck“. Gladys resigned on Friday (1/10/21) and the domino effect didn’t take long to start with the Transport Minister Andrew Constance announcing his resignation on Sunday (3/10/21) and John Barilaro resigning on Monday (4/10/21).
The real game is likely to start when the Independent Commission Against Corruption commences their hearing on the 18th of October, into alleged corruption by Gladys Berejiklian, and numerous government MP’s and staffers are called to give evidence. I think there is a good chance at least a few MP’s and/or staffers have already rolled and spilled the beans on Gladys and Co. The hearing is scheduled to go for about 10 days and could be explosive and extremely damaging to the government.
Please use Twitter, Facebook, email and the other buttons below and help promote this article.
Kangaroo Court of Australia is an independent website and is reliant on donations to keep publishing so please click on the Patreon button below and support independent journalism.
If you would like to support via PayPal use the button below or for other donation options click here to go to the Donations page.
Thank you for your support.
For the KCA t-shirt shop click here.