Peter Dutton has a long list of corruption scandals that have never been addressed in the past but would need to be before he was ever to become Prime Minister. Some of the scandals I have written about over the last few years which are listed below and in the below video.
Peter Dutton’s position as leader of the Liberal Party and leader of the federal coalition are under the microscope in the old media for 2 main reasons:
- Because the Liberals lost the Aston byelection, “marking the first time in over a century, since 1920, a sitting government has won a seat from the opposition in a federal by-election”.
- Peter Dutton’s handling of The Voice referendum.
But a third reason, and I would argue the main reasons, Dutton’s leadership of the Liberal Party and coalition is not tenable is his history of corruption scandals which the old media are not reporting. The old media have an attitude that once a story is past the media cycle they rarely report it again which is what the corrupt politicians count on.
New media independent journalists and social media users on the other hand are on board the internet truth train that never forgets and when appropriate, and sometimes when not appropriate, old corruption stories are raised again. An appropriate time to look over Peter Dutton’s corruption scandals is now given his leadership positions are under the microscope.
In the below video I discuss six articles I have written about Peter Dutton which raise corruption allegations and the links to the articles are below the video.
Links to the articles mentioned in the above video:
- October 2020 – Federal MP Peter Dutton covers up $39 million fraud and theft at the Australian Border Force
- November 2021 – Peter Dutton perjures himself to win a $35,000 defamation payout but refuses to sue regarding numerous allegations of corruption
- March 2022 – Peter Dutton handed over $82 million of taxpayer’s money to another dodgy company and his alleged cokehead friend made money selling cars to the same company
- September 2022 – Peter Dutton perjured himself trying to get $250,000 compensation new Four Corners interview shows
- October 2022 – Peter Dutton and his dodgy $1.8 billion deal with Canstruct who had no staff, no revenue and no assets. Will the NACC investigate?
- February 2023 – Peter Dutton attending George Pell’s funeral is the political equivalent of tying your dinghy to the Titanic after it hit the iceberg
The bottom line is Peter Dutton will never become Prime Minister because if the corruption scandals were addressed properly he would end up in jail and that’s no place for a Prime Minister. But Peter Dutton is not fit to be opposition leader either and there must be someone else in the Liberal Party who can replace Dutton and doesn’t have the same amount of baggage that Dutton has.
Please use Twitter, Facebook, email and the other buttons below and help promote this article.
Kangaroo Court of Australia is an independent website and is reliant on donations to keep publishing so please click on the Patreon button below and support independent journalism.
If you would like to support via PayPal use the button below or for other donation options click here to go to the Donations page.
Thank you for your support.
For the KCA t-shirt shop click here.
Categories: Peter Dutton